My Little Ponys' World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Little Ponys' World

A fan site for MLP fans, with a MLP based RPG, and fan art/fiction center! :D

3 posters

Everfree Forsest RPG|Role Play your Characters HERE!

Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Everfree Forsest RPG|Role Play your Characters HERE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Everfree Forsest RPG|Role Play your Characters HERE!

Post by Doodle Cloud Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Tawny:
    "but you already have a princess you fool!" I squawked!
    Shadowpony

Everfree Forsest RPG|Role Play your Characters HERE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Everfree Forsest RPG|Role Play your Characters HERE!

Post by Shadowpony Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Shadowpony glared.
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Tawni:
    "What do you have to say For yourself?"
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:35 pm

"Good bye." he said
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:37 pm

Tawni:
    I grabbed Doodles by the neck and pulled of here necklace, "I don't think so..."

Doodles:
    I jerked in shock, and angry fire blazed in my eyes...I then heard the crack of my chains breaking...
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Shadowpony summoned a dragon
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Doodles:
    I dropped down on the ground weaker..."You.." I panted angerly..."Will regreat that..."

Tawni:
    "On the contrare you must obay my every word..." I threatened with an evil grin, Ithen turned to my former prince. "Half brain, summoning on of your fake creatures? I can order Doodles to stab herself in an instant! I am not scared of that fake thing you dork!" I squacked evily with my talons in the air. "Now lets get rid of the little freak...Doodles I order you to attack Shadow!"

Doodles:
    I didn't even try to fight it, that cheater, wanting me to be his mistress! HA! I don't care if his wife is evil or crazy, any good person would be loyal to their spouse no matter what! I grabbed a peice of the ground and started to swing at him with it.
    Rainbow Spirit
    Rainbow Spirit
    Admin

Post by Rainbow Spirit Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Sky Light:
    "Whatever, PODDLE." I galloped next to Moonlight. "So, what's up!?"
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Moonlight:
    I shrugged..."Oh well...You know how everyone always said I will get banned from Equestria one day?"
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Shadowpony used his power to make it hit Tawni
    Rainbow Spirit
    Rainbow Spirit
    Admin

Post by Rainbow Spirit Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Sky Light:
    "Yeah?"
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:10 pm

Tawni:
    "Ack...Ow....I am expecting your would-be-heirs moron! Want to be responsable for your own desendants being born dead?" I then glanced at Doodles..."If he doesn't do as I say...jump off a cliff..."

Doodles:
    "You are horrible...sick creatures...ALL OF YOU!" I screamed in furry. I wanted to hit Tawni, but I refuse to hurt a pregnant griffon.

Moonlight:
    "They were right..." I droned.
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Shadowpony glared, and tried to use his power to transfer the youngling to Doodles
    (Ruining their hybrid status)
    Rainbow Spirit
    Rainbow Spirit
    Admin

Post by Rainbow Spirit Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Sky Light:
    "Oh.." I sighed. "Well don't worry! I'm here!"
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:17 pm

(No Doodles being pregnant...O.o I have plans for her...XD)

Tawni:
    "Nooo! He's transfering the chicks to..."

Doodles:
    I screamed and then hit him to stop his spell...."I am NOT going to be your mistress buster....You will only burn me out like a candle and go on to a prettier mare when you are good and ready...."I HATE CARING FOR CHILDREN! I don't like them at all, so it would be a mistake anyway....I don't like HURTING them though!" I scramed sweat pouring down my read face, my eyes tinted pink becuase the veins were swelling with my burning hot pulse.

Moon:
    "Ugh...It wasn't my fualt though..."
    Rainbow Spirit
    Rainbow Spirit
    Admin

Post by Rainbow Spirit Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Sky Light:
    "I beieve you! I was banished here too."
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Shadowpony's spell missed, and flew into the air flying far away.
    (Take that Tawni! >Very Happy )
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Moonlight:
    "Yeah...I was dating this hot dude...I KNEW he was changling, but I thought he was cool...you know? I mean he was hot for one...and well.....he was the mayor's first cousin's best friend's adopted cousin, so he had status...and he was a part of ogranized crime...and then bla bla bla...a million bits...I got framed...Doodles beat up the mayor to save me...yadada..."

Tawni:
    I flew after it and disapeared..I had to reclaim my chicks...

Doodles:
    I grabbed my necklace...And my streangth was restored...But I was still weak, I was a mess even.."I.....hu....ate....you..."
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:26 pm

"Sure, I know you love me." said Shadowpony
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Doodles:
    My hair was soaking wet with sweat and my eyes with red...."Yeah right? How could I love a stallion who would be so selfish as to let THIS happen to me?"
    Rainbow Spirit
    Rainbow Spirit
    Admin

Post by Rainbow Spirit Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:28 pm

SKy Light:
    "Oh wow. Well at least it wasn't as bad as what i did..."
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:28 pm

"I didn't mean to make her pgregnant." said Shadowpony.
    (What's the plan?)
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Moonlight:
    "What?"

Doodles:
    "You are a MONSTER! Both litteraly and figuratively speaking!" I yelled in a raspy horse voice, and it echos through his castle.

(Improvise...Just pure improving...)
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:32 pm

(kay, then allow a bit of powerplaying LOL)
    Shadowpoy noticed the floor under her cracking then broke revealing a deep pit. He grabbed her before she could fall
    Rainbow Spirit
    Rainbow Spirit
    Admin

Post by Rainbow Spirit Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:32 pm

(Rawr. I wish you could make another pony in the forest, SHader. I want SKy Light to have filys!)

Sky Light:
    "I kinda of destroyed manehatten, yada yada, stole their prized pony thingie..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:30 pm