My Little Ponys' World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Little Ponys' World

A fan site for MLP fans, with a MLP based RPG, and fan art/fiction center! :D

3 posters

Everfree Forsest RPG|Role Play your Characters HERE!

Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Everfree Forsest RPG|Role Play your Characters HERE! - Page 2 Empty Re: Everfree Forsest RPG|Role Play your Characters HERE!

Post by Doodle Cloud Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:16 pm

Doodles:
    "WATCH OUT SIS!" I quivered as the sounds came out of my sisters mouth. I had not a clue where she was, but I knew she was up to no good, but what can you expect from the world's bigest bully/stunt mare alive. I always knew it was my sister's destiney to be a brute, even before she beated that ursa majoir in a fight, I also knew that try as a I might I'd be stuck with her for life. FLOOP! While I pondered on that thought I saw a bunch of swamp mush flop on top of me...and.....my....antique....valuble....journal....
    ~~~
    POING! I heard Moonlight pull herself up from the forest's muddy soil with a stupid grin on her face. "You have pine needles in your fangs..." I sneered dryly. "Mmmmpppphhhh....You and your dry hummor sis, you are such a freak yet you are so classy...It's weird.." Moonlight blabbered. "Indeed...." I muttered, trying to sound clanm as I gently wiped my journal, but on the inside I was in full panic mode. "Why are you so upset? You only use 'indeed' when I made you mad! Oh....Did I ruin that book? What's the big deal...I can made better one out of bark and leaves if you give me ten minutes...." It's the same thing everyday....Moonlight ruins somthing of mine....And she thinks I owe her forginess becuse she is protecting me from harm. Yeah right! Who do I recall was saving whom when we were banished? "LEAVE ME ALONE MOONLIGHT! I AM NOT YOU DAMSEL IN DISTRESS!" Moon's jaw dropped as I walked off..."I am going into the forest alaon, and I am going to punch somthing and hurt it...or at least SCARE somthing and prove I CAN BE A BRIANLESS BRUTE TOO!" Moon gawked at me, but I cared on and left to look for that prince...This time I shall win the battle...
    Shadowpony

Everfree Forsest RPG|Role Play your Characters HERE! - Page 2 Empty Re: Everfree Forsest RPG|Role Play your Characters HERE!

Post by Shadowpony Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Shadowpony was in his and Tawni's room. He wondered how she was doing
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Tawni:
    "My prince, bad news, the outsiders are still in our woods...After a whole week!" I screatched in anger.

Doodles:
    I am going to beat somthing up and proove Moolight I am as feirce as she is.
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Shadowpony looked at Tawni. "You shouldn't let yourself get angry think of our chicks your carrying."
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Tawni:
    "Ugh, I know okay I'll chill, plus you are the one with the mad skills here, I was thinking that YOU fight her genius!" I squacked poking him with my talon.

Doodles:
    I aproutched a castle, heh this will be easy, his fancy techological powers are no match for my old fashioned reading abilities...heh....heh...heh?
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Shadowpony smiled. "I'm glad your my princess."
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:32 pm

Tawni:
    I nodded and shoed him off.

Doodles:
    I found a sword laying on the ground...Gah...The curse on the earth pony race...No horn...that ment...Ugh...I picked the dirty rust caked thing and put where else than in my mouth...It was so horrid I shall spare you the details.

(First time a character of mine broke the forth wall.... Razz )
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Shadowpony went off, and found Doodles
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Doodles:
    I recalled a book I read on how to fight phyco princes...Hehe...Who knew that would come in handy! I luaghed in my head and recalled it step by step.

1.Find your phyco prince....

I walked happily long until...BUMP! Yup I found him...
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:38 pm

"Hi Doodles." said Shadowpony
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Doodles:
    2.Distract with dilect...then...STAB!
    Okay how was I to use dilect with a rusty sword in my mouth? The pony who wrote this thing was surley NOT an earth pony. I try to say somthin and this came out:
    "MMpppphhh...Mmmpppyyy....Mppppphhh...Mmmmppphhhh..."
    Well what ever it was it HAD to be distracting so I sung the sword and er...It fell on my hoof..."OUTCH!"
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:45 pm

"Are you okay?" asked Shadowpony
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Doodles:
    "I am warrior!" I shouted and then stamped on him foot..."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..hah..oohhhkaaaay.....um....DIE! DIE...die....die.." I kicked him again but not as hard as I hoped.
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Shadowpony smiled. "Would you like to be a knight?"
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Doodles:
    Eat your heart out Moonlight, "A knight! Me? Sir you actually have some sense! I am most surpri-I mean yes! That I why I FAKED an attack on you! To show how skilled I am indeed...yes Indeed, and I would love to be a knight sir!" I bowed, and grinned, I am a KNIGHT, and guard! Moonlight will be so jelous of me....

Moonlight:
    "HEY! What about me? I am the one with skills here!" I protested, spying on my sibling's bad preformance I knew that she would need all the help she can get!
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Shadowpony glared. "Doodles has bravery, and skill."
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Moonlight:
    "Thats where you are wrong you call this bravery and skill..." SWOOOSH!!! I zipped past him and picked Doodles up and flew around.

Doodles:
    "EEEEEK! Moon! Monn! Put me down I am afraid of hights!" I shouted. I then wigged and got loose of her grip...and...I...fell.....duh...
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Shadowpony's eyes widened, and he used some of his magic to save Doodles. "You okay?"
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:08 pm

Doodles:
    "It only hurts my pride..." I sneered with my arms crossed as I floated upside down, my puffy mane in my face. IDEA! I the though of somthing! Heh...Moonlight who was now curiously swooping down was close enough to...SLASH! Netted her in my tail's curly locks.

Moonlight:
    "AAAAH! I AM DROWING IN..In....Pleh...Hair...?"
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Shadowpony laughed, and smiled. "Doodles I think we'll become great friends."
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Moonlight:
    I pulled myself out of my sister's tail..."Yeeeesh..."

Doodles:
    "Well sorry to say sir but know that me and presumably Moonlight are knights, My service comes before freinships..." I neighed stiffly...

(I GTG!)
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 pm

"Okay." said Shadowpony, brushing his fur against hers
    Rainbow Spirit
    Rainbow Spirit
    Admin

Post by Rainbow Spirit Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Sky Light:
    I flew above and saw Prince Shadow Pony talking to a weird pony, and Moon-. "Moonlight!" I shouted down, remembering my old friend from flight school.
    Doodle Cloud
    Doodle Cloud
    Admin

Post by Doodle Cloud Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Moonlight:
    "Sky....No way!"
    Shadowpony

Post by Shadowpony Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Shadowpony smiled

Archer noticed Moon, and smiled

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:36 pm